International Pension Planning
Are you living the dream, having retired or working in a place of you choosing and now need some financial advice as to how to maximise your income.
- Are you an expat in need of help and advice in regards to your pension/s, investment/s and tax planning?
- Are you working abroad for a UK company, maybe on contract work?
- Do you have pensions that you are unsure how best to utilise to meet your requirements?
- Wish to increase your pension fund, in a tax efficient manner?
- Perhaps you need access to a lump sum and or regular income in a different currency.
- Maybe you need a wider investment choice or wish to purchase a property with your pension?
- Are you in ill health and need access to your pension?
- Are you a US tax payer with a UK Pension?
Do you have a UK Occupational Scheme Pension which has been "wound up" or is closed to new members?
Why not contact us for a free initial consultation to see how we can help you.
We produce individual and bespoke reports to our clients, detailing the best options available to them.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within this explanation is correct, these notes are by necessity brief and of a generalised nature. We would provide specific personalised advice prior to finalising any arrangement.
The value of units can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back all of your original investment.
It is important to note that not all personal pensions allow the facility to Self Invest and you should check the details of your existing pension if this is a requirement.
A pension is a long term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend on the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.